Monday, April 6, 2009

yum yum!

Is it a problem that I ALWAYS want to eat Chili's Chips and Salsa?? Always. (just ask Eric - he hears this at least once a day.)

<-- There they are... in all their beautiful, radiant, tasty glory.

(I blame (and thank!) you for that, Emily) :)


Oh, man. They are awesome. Just the mention of them makes me all distracted and my mouth starts watering. In fact, I'm writing this ridculous post because I want them really bad right now and if I can't eat them, then there is nothing else to do but write about their awesomeness. Yum, yum, yum!

9 comments:

Logan Family said...

I think this is the most aweseome blog post I have ever read! I most definitely agree with you- Chili's chips and salsa is the best (and I like other kinds too!)I have to eat chips and salsa at least once a week and when I eat at mexican food restraunts, I always eat just the chips and salsa, no other meal. And Sterling also hears this from me all of the time. I am always craving it. I used to get chili's chips and salsa to go all of the time, but unfortunately they closed down all of the Chili's in my area. It was a sad day, indeed, when I tried to eat there and they were closed. Sad :( And no, eatting it all the time or wanting to eat it all the time in not a bad thing. :) Mmmmm...

The Copelands said...

haha!!! I was thinking about going to Chili's to get chips in salsa just the other day!!! I am glad we are still on the same page:) and I am so sad for Anna and Michelle. They closed down all of the Chili's in both of their towns! can you believe that? Portland and Vegas=no more chili's:( they should just come visit us in Utah:)

Briana said...

Anna and Emily: So sad indeed! I can't believe they closed Chili's down in such major cities - very strange! Maybe you should all come visit Utah and we can get together for a Chili's reunion and eat chips and salsa to our hearts content! :)

Lisa said...

Those sound yummy right now, and I just stuffed my face full of pizza and root beer! There is always room for chips and salsa :)

the packing is going... slowly but surely!... well, mostly just slowly!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Mmmm.. that does sound good. Sad about the Chili's closing, my wedding luncheon was at the chili's in Portland! Sad day!

emuhle said...

haha, emily totally got me hooked on those, too! they sure are delicious! :)

Christy said...

oh man, now i want to go to chilis. :)

Amy said...

No way. We've discussed this in great depth already... but Los Hermanos chips and salsa is the best on this planet.

Tara Spray said...

We get these every time we eat there. In fact after reading your blog, I have been craving them. So Josh took Will and I down the canyon just for some yummy Chili's chips and salsa. Then we had to make sure that we got enough extra to take home. Funny story but a yummy one!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06