Thursday, June 11, 2009

Question of the day...

Does anyone EVER believe the first pregnancy test and stop after that one?

Because we sure don't! With Elena we had to do four before it started to sink in. And this time... we did four also- not counting the three we did too early :) (Thank heavens for the dollar store!) But, after a couple of weeks, it has finally started to sink in.

That's right, my friends - baby #2 is on the way and is tenatively due to make its appearance on February 8th next year!

And just for fun - here is the video we sent my family to let them know. Elena is pretty dang cute.


12 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations!!!! Good news!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Congrats! That is really exciting!

Logan Family said...

Congrats! That is really exciting news. Elena will be a great big sister!

Christy said...

hooray! we were excited to hear this news. and i must say the fortune cookie idea was awesome.

also, i've only ever taken one pregnancy test. with lincoln i even had two, but once that little pink line showed up on the first one i was convinced.

Alyssa said...

congratulations! how exciting! we are back in san diego so i will email you those recipes soon!

Jenny said...

Yay!!!! We're excited for your new arrival! I know it's always hard for me to believe when I take the test, so I have to be told by the doctor before I feel like it's really real! I hope you keep feeling well! Good luck!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was convinced after taking one! But with Sydnee when I went to the Dr. they ran a test too and it said negative! They asked, "are you sure you're pregnant?" umm, thought so! So they had to find the heart beat and run a second test... stubborn little one :) GOOD LUCK!!!

Liz said...

I always just did one test. Then again, back in the dark ages, the tests were rather expensive, so I waited until I was really, really sure before I took it :)

Eric said...

Yea! Mom, they are still expensive... I didn't believe the first one either (being that it was taken a week before the test said it would be valid...)

Briana said...

Eric: 88 cents isn't expensive! :) Hooray for Honk's 88 cent night!

Amy said...

Congratulations!! I was so excited for you guys when Briana told me!! Good luck! :)

emuhle said...

hooray! congratulations! :)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06