Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photo Shoot

Lately, I've realized that I don't break out the camera and take pictures nearly enough. We took TONS of pictures when Elena was a baby (and yes, part of that was the obsessed new parents phase), but really I haven't been documenting things well at all. Elena is so precious and growing up so fast - I want to remember this time. It's a little trickier now to take pictures of her because she is always on the go. Also, she loves to come around to my side of the camera and try to look at what I'm doing- which, though cute, doesn't lend itself very well to getting pictures taken.

Anyways, so last week, I got the camera out and Elena and I had fun being silly together.

Elena's Zoolander Pose (check out the stance, with one hand in front - its right out of the movie)
Mommy and ElenaElena and Mommy - we couldn't fit both of us into the picture at once until she stood upElena's serious face - not the most flattering pics of me coming up.... just look at the little cutieElena trying to eat mommy - no, just kidding, she was actually giving me a kiss, but I snapped the picture too late. :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ahh! Love it!!

Liz said...

Cute, cute Elena!

Christy said...

i LOVE the zoolander pose. HA! and the pictures of you two are so cute.

Lisa said...

too cute! I do the same.... never take enough pics!

Me said...

I love these pictures! You both look so adorable. What an attractive family I am a part of.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06