Today is our day!
Four years!
It's crazy how time flies. Like just about everyone says, it feels like we have been together forever and it also feels like it was just yesterday that we were married. Weird, but true. :)
Here's us as little bebes, on our engagment night:
We're getting married! :)
And now for some cheese :) Because it's my anniversary and I can be cheesy if I want to.
I'm truly lucky to be in love with my best friend....

Someone I can laugh with

Someone who is dang hot ;)

Someone who dances with me

AND someone who I can dance SASSILY with (dang that's one attractive man!)
Someone I can trust not to smear cake on my face :)

Someone I can tell secrets to and conspire with

Someone who's fun to kiss :)

Someone who makes me happier than I ever imagined I could be

Someone who looks at me like this

and this

and this
I seriously LOVE these last pictures! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well, these pictures capture a huge part of Eric that I love and have a hard time describing. To me, the look on his face perfectly conveys the absolutely AMAZING, wonderfully sensitive, thoughtful, caring, loving, romantic, compassionate man that he is. It is one of his gifts. Something that I am convinced is one of the biggest reasons why our marriage is so out-of-this-world incredible. He is SO good and SO kind. I love to look at these pictures - one look reminds me instantly what an amazing man I married.Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you so much!
11 comments:
happy day to you guys!!! i love all these pictures. yay for being in love. i have to say what you said about "the look" rang true to me. tom definitely has a "look" that i feel like is all mine and is the real tom. the one that's too sensitive and sweet to show itself to everyone. :) i'm so glad you guys are so happy!
Happy Anniversary, This is awesome I hope you have made a scrapbook page out of it. You do have an awesome husband, just as he has an awesome wife. I'm so grateful you two found each other. I love you both very much.
mom
Hey Guys!! Happy, Happy Anniversary!! Gosh, has it only been four years??!! I am like you, sometimes it seems like Grampa Dave & I have been married all our lives, other times, like we just saw you guys in Nevada when we were married!!
You have a special family, and will soon be adding to it...none too soon for you, I am sure!!
We are over at the coast right at the moment, (will leave on Wed), then home for a week, then off to CA & AZ for a couple of months...
Hope you guys enjoy your day, we know you will! We love you a lot!!
Happy Anniversary! Love those wedding pictures! And I think you picked out all my favorites, especially the last ones. I'm so glad my boy turned out to be a good husband for you!!!!
I hadn't seen the engagement pictures before! We look so beautiful and so happy!
I hope you're doing something wonderful today to celebrate.
Congratulations!
Wow! Has it really been four years already? That is awesome, it's so cool to see these pic's, you guys are so cute and in love. What are you up to in Utah?
Ashley: you found us! hooray :) we are just going to school and living life - well, Eric is going to school (graduating in April). I graduated a year and a half ago. When Eric's done, we'll see where life takes us, but we really like it here in Utah, so we'll see. :)
Happy Anniversary!!! So fun, and kinda crazy how fast the years go by!!! Also understand "the look" that husbands have that only us understand :) they don't dare let anyone else see it!
happy anniversary!! i was thinking about you guys yesterday!! hope it was great!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! It was so fun looking at all your wedding pictures! You guys are a beautiful couple!
Briana! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Your photos bring tears to my eyes; the love between you two just bursts through each of the images. Congratulations on your 4 year milestone and cheers to many, many more!!
Post a Comment