Sunday, January 17, 2010

I think I'm being mocked

Last night, at the end of dinner, Elena leaned back in her high chair, put her hands on her stomach, and said with a heavy sigh/groan, "Oh! I need this baby out of my tummy! I need this baby out!"

Apparently, she hears that a lot. :)

8 comments:

Christy said...

AHH! that is AWESOME.

Liz said...

Very funny!

Mireya said...

Oh, that is oo precious!!

I'm so bummed; your blog doesn't show up on my google reader so I never get your updates. I will have to make sure to follow up at least once a week :)

Me said...

HAHAHAHA! That's so cute.

Amy said...

ah hahaha! So funny! I hope you write that in her journal/baby book! BTW, great job on the potty training Elena!!!!! :)

Lisa said...

hahaha! I love it!!!

Anna said...

HILARIOUS!!! That is awesome.

Amy said...

So so funny! That girl:)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06