Monday, June 28, 2010

Experiments

Sometimes being a little baby means that you are the test subject of Dad's crazy experiments. This one was called, "Case Study #73: Let's-see-if-we-can-get-a-picture-of-our-five-month-old-standing-up-by-herself".

Disclaimer: No Lily's were harmed during the course of this experiment. :)








7 comments:

Kenny said...

Tada!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lily...Eric you are craszy man... I'm so glad no Lily's were harmed... she looks totally bored with the whole experiment.

Christy said...

he he. poor lily. although i have to say i am impressed with how strong she is for being so itty bitty!

Amy said...

Those pictures are so fun!

Mireya said...

I'd say she did it!

She is growing up so fast!!

Liz said...

Silly Eric. Sweet tolerant Lily. Cute pictures!

Logan Family said...

I love these pictures. They are so funny and I can imagine Sterling doing this with our own kids someday! Love it!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06