so... ahem... so... we decorated some cookies and took plates around to our visiting and home teaching families/companions tonight, and when we got home, the plate we had saved for ourselves with all of the reject cookies, the hard mint sticks etc was not there in the counter, but instead a plate that should have been handed out. Among the reject cookies were a couple of flirty cookies that should remain between husband and wife.
"Love U Sexy" and "Hot"
Also featured were a freakish eyeball, and a freaky looking snowman.
Don't know who got the special surprise! :) LOL
18 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... ha! That's too funny! Sorry, that plate was not handed to us.
that is awesome! good thing they were only pg-13 :)
oh, That's just too funny...
LOL! Very funny!
Haha, that is the funniest story ever! I would like to tell you a similar story when we are in private and I am not posting on your blog for everyone to see. Love the eyeball cookie.
This is fabulous! I'd bet you guys made someone's day!
LOL! Flirty cookies. Ha ha! I bet those made someones day.
Well, I'm sad to say, it wasn't the Copelands! And I'm glad Elena is home! Do you need anything? Dinner on Thursday? Or just plain ol' cupcakes to brighten Elena's day? Maddox loves running around with me and would love to help out!
oh my gosh, tom and i are dieing. that is SO funny. i so wish we would have gotten the flirty cookies. we could have had that on you guys for the rest of our lives. ha ha ha ha.
(ps- our cookies are gone. we looooved them.)
pps- you need to post the recipe for the popcorn on the blog.
I think that's hysterical!
Awesome!! :)
Absolutely hilarious, Eric!! I love it!! I'm sure whomever got the cookies thought it was a funny as the rest of us did...and will consider that you guys need to celebrate & just have fun!!
So, so, so happy to see that Elena's count is going up, up, up!!! That is great!
Mom also said that LilyBug is gaining weight also & trying to eat everything in sight... including the frosting!! ;)) That is just too funny, poor little munchkin!! Good news on the bone marrow test also!! We love you guys so much! Hugs to all!!
well, i'm glad that you all think it is pretty funny. i think we may have scarred someone in our ward. :) haha.
HIL-LAR-IOUS!!!!! It's like Valentines, but not ;)
You gave those guys the BEST neighbor gift ever. I bet they laughed as hard as we all have. What could be better?
This made me bust up laughing and I had to tell Dustin--he did the same thing--sort of a "OOOh NOOO!"
I hope that whoever got them enjoys it!
too funny:).
Post a Comment