I am so glad. and it is wonderful to see her numbers up. I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I feel like such a failure and a louse for not being there for you. I sure love you guys give my girls hugs and tell them how much their grammie loves them.
YEA! YEA! YEA! What awesome news!! We LOVE seeing those numbers going up, up, up!! We pray that they will continue!! We are soooooo happy that she is home! I'm sure that she is also! Bri, how are you & Lily feeling? Colds getting better? I was so touched by your & Eric's last posts...they were so heartfelt! As I sat there blubbering while reading them, and again today as I was telling Grampa about Eric's & hoping no one would laugh at him! NEVER!!! We love you guys so much, please give the girls HUGS for us & tell them we love them! And, give each other a huge HUG for us!! Thanks again, this blog is a lifesaver for us out here!!
You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog a few days ago and read your pleas for people joining the bone marrow registry. I clicked on the link and joined! I sent in my swabs 2 days ago. I am so touched by your story and being the mother to a toddler myself, I can't imagine having to watch your precious baby go through this pain.I will continue to pray for your sweet family, and persuade everyone I know to join the registry!
P.S. We also wear orange in rememberance of my husband's brother who died at age 4 from cancer while waiting for a bone marrow transplant.
Shani: Welcome! :) I love hearing about people who have gotten registered! It makes me so happy - thanks for sharing! I'm sorry to hear about your husband's brother - I can only imagine how horrible that must have been for his family. That's why we're going to help flood the registry with new people - to give hope to those who are waiting!! Merry Christmas!
The Fam- the five of us before Hyrum and Will came
Mosiah 24:14-16
14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.
15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord.
16 And it came to pass that so great was their faith and their patience that the voice of the Lord came unto them again, saying: Be of good comfort, for on the morrow I will deliver you out of bondage.
High Risk - 1000 or less
       Don't visit if you have any symptoms of illness.
Extremely High Risk - 500 or less
       Don't visit if you have any symptoms of illness
       or if you have been exposed to people with
       symptoms.
Please use this meter when deciding to visit.
The ANC is the best measure of how well our bodies can fight infection. Normal range is 3000-5000.
11 comments:
Wow, such good news! And her ANC is up quite a bit, so that must make her feel a lot better. :)
HOORAY!!!
GOOD. I have been worrying my head off since the last couple of posts. We will keep praying for her.
I am so glad. and it is wonderful to see her numbers up. I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I feel like such a failure and a louse for not being there for you. I sure love you guys give my girls hugs and tell them how much their grammie loves them.
Yay!!!! And that ANC is moving quick! Looks like a good sign to me! We've been fasting today... Thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs.
YEA! YEA! YEA! What awesome news!! We LOVE seeing those numbers going up, up, up!! We pray that they will continue!! We are soooooo happy that she is home! I'm sure that she is also! Bri, how are you & Lily feeling? Colds getting better? I was so touched by your & Eric's last posts...they were so heartfelt! As I sat there blubbering while reading them, and again today as I was telling Grampa about Eric's & hoping no one would laugh at him! NEVER!!!
We love you guys so much, please give the girls HUGS for us & tell them we love them! And, give each other a huge HUG for us!! Thanks again, this blog is a lifesaver for us out here!!
Yeah for home!!! So glad to hear it!
You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog a few days ago and read your pleas for people joining the bone marrow registry. I clicked on the link and joined! I sent in my swabs 2 days ago. I am so touched by your story and being the mother to a toddler myself, I can't imagine having to watch your precious baby go through this pain.I will continue to pray for your sweet family, and persuade everyone I know to join the registry!
P.S. We also wear orange in rememberance of my husband's brother who died at age 4 from cancer while waiting for a bone marrow transplant.
Great news! We'll keep praying.
Yay!!
Shani: Welcome! :) I love hearing about people who have gotten registered! It makes me so happy - thanks for sharing! I'm sorry to hear about your husband's brother - I can only imagine how horrible that must have been for his family. That's why we're going to help flood the registry with new people - to give hope to those who are waiting!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment