Thursday, December 23, 2010

When you can't go out to see Santa...

...sometimes Santa comes to you!

Our sweet landlord, Diane, dressed up like Santa and came to our door -with jingle bells ringing - to make a house call to deliver a few presents and let Elena sit on Santa's lap. Elena loved it!



8 comments:

Liz said...

What a wonderful landlord you have! I'm glad she put on the red suit and came to visit. Did Elena know who she was?

Mireya said...

So sweet! Merry Christmas to you, Eric, Elena, and Lily!!

The Copelands said...

How awesome is that! Elena is one lucky little girl having Santa visit her!

Piano Mom said...

Elena is ADORABLE. So seriously CUTE! That dress complete with headband and tights is the cutest thing ever. Her smile just brightens it all up.

Christy said...

that is AWESOME! i love your landlords and i don't even know them! and elena looks SO CUTE in her little christmas dress. love it!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a sweet and thoughtful thing to do! And I just LOVE Elena's dress! It's so pretty!

P.S. Thanks for your comment! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who felt that way about applying for MAW. I'm glad she gets to go, though...and it's so close, too! What a great Christmas gift. :) Hope you have an AWESOME time!!

Us'ens said...

You have WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL people in your lives, (but I know that you know that!!)
What a fantastic person to do that for a Elena! I know both of them have been a saving grace to you & Eric during this past year, keeping Elena when Lily was in the hospital, keeping Lily during those horrible days with Elena back & forth! What a blessing to have them in your lives!! As someone said before me, I love them and I don't even know them!! Please pass along my thanks to them and wish them a Very Merry Christmas!!! We love you all!!
P.S. Elena looks so precious, and what did Lily think about the whole Santa thing?? Hugs!!

Amy said...

That has got to be the sweetest landlord in the whole world! I now love her.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06