:)
I loved getting to sit next to my princess-obsessed little lady watching clip after clip of the royal wedding. She was in awe and she's been playing "queen of the day" and "I'm a princess getting married" all day. :)
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb
14 comments:
So glad that you are home!!! Nothing like doing "normal" stuff. How cute that she dressed up like a princess.
Becca-Ellie's mom
:-) Such fun!
I was wondering how the "little princess" was going to take to the "Royal Wedding"!! I'm just so thankful that she was home Where she could really enjoy "getting involved" in it!!
As for Kate's dress...absolutely beautiful...the whole wedding was gorgeous! Hugs to all!!
Love, love, love this!!
Maddox and I are watching it right now! Kate's dress was amazing!! Thanks again for watching Maddox for us!
I love that she got to see it... tell her that grammie watched it live from 1:00am until whenever they kissed. then went to work...silly grammie.I watched his mom and dad marry and the funeral, so i wasn't going to miss this.
I loved her dress and they looked so happy and in love. too bad it wasn't a forever ceremony.
I'd say her princess obsession come quite naturally.It has been running through many generations... besides I think we all have a lil' princess in us. ;0)
Ha ha. That's pretty funny:).
This post was cute until I got to that last photo collage- then it entered another realm of hilarious, beautiful adorableness. Love it!
I love it! I am glad you got some pictures, they are adorable. Beautiful Princess Elena!
And yes, I would love to hear what your trainer friend had to say about training/ eating for a half marathon! The more info the better, but I do have a year.
So I want to see the wedding--I didn't know anything about it until afterwards (maybe because that's about the time the terrible tornadoes were coming through here and we lost power??) I'll have to look it up one evening and watch it! I love how much Elena loved it, and love her dress up!
those last pictures are seriously awesome! he he he. i would love to see elena pretending to get married like that.
i missed the wedding, but saw some pictures today in the paper. the dress was so pretty, and quite modest, wow!
Haha. That's awesome. Don't we all want to be Kate?
Sad to say, I didn't get into all the hype over the wedding. But I did have to laugh at their little "peck" kiss! haha
On the other hand, Elena makes a beautiful bride.
Wasn't the wedding so grand?! I just loved watching it :) So cute Elena got dressed up - I was hoping to get myself a tiara to watch it too!
Post a Comment