"We're so glad when Daddy comes home - glad as we can be!"
My favorite part of the day (and I think it's safe to say it's pretty high up there on Eric's and both of the girls' lists, too) is when Eric comes home from school/work. He opens the door and Elena shouts, "DADDY!!!" at the top of her lungs and takes off in a sprint for him and Lily starts squealing and saying, "Da! Da!" and toddling after her. He scoops them up in a big hug and there's lots of smiles all around. I love it.
(Happy Birthday Babe! Thanks for being such a great dad. Love you!)
10 comments:
I love it too! Love that Eric's such a good daddy and that all three of his girls love him!
Adorable!!
:DDDDDDDDDD That is soooo stinkin cute! I loved all the last few post. They are all so cute I can hardly stand it! I swear Lily is the cutest little girl in all the world. Im so in love with all her faces and all the super cute things that you post! Ha!!! she is so cute!!!
This is too adorable for words!
aww, so great!! I bet that makes his day.
Happy Birthday Eric!
Happy Birthday Eric! Hopes it's great! BTW, I love that photo of Lily's birthday pear and her wailing because she can't have it!
P.S, Who's Virginia??
Happy, Happy Birthday to the Daddy of the house!!! Hope it was a great day!
Such darling pics of everyone, 'specially that little LilyBug!!
Hugs to All!!
Amy: "Virginia" isn't anyone. :) It's just a reference to the first post I did talking about some of the stuff we've been doing out of the hospital. And that title was referencing the Christmas story, "Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus." So, there you go. :)
there is NOTHING like that moment when daddy comes home. i love it too. so glad our kids have good daddys.
Amen to that sistah. My kids go running in the opposite direction though. Nothing against Ryan, it's just tradition that he attacks as soon as he walks in the door so they have to hide their very edible little bellies. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment