Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yes Virginia, part 4: A favorite pasttime

As I've mentioned before, looking at the fish tank is a favorite activity around these parts.

We got a new fish (a purple and yellow gramma) and Lily was fascinated by it.



A family affair


9 comments:

Liz said...

So cute!

Us'ens said...

Adorable!! I love the excitement & intensity in LilyBug's eyes!! Sheer fascination!! Hugs to the family!!

Mireya said...

Cheap entertainment, I love it!

I just realized it's a salt water tank! Steele always wanted to convert his fresh water to salt but it seems like a lot of work to maintain the levels - would you say so anyway?

Briana said...

mireya: yes, i would say it's quite a bit of work. i love our fishtank, but honestly, if eric wasn't around to take care of it, i don't think i could keep it up. but like i said, I would say that. eric always says, yeah, you have to stay on top of it, but it's not that much work. :) he actually loves it - it's quite a hobby for him. so i guess it's all in how you look at it. :) i don't think i'm smart enough to figure it all out.

you guys should do it one of these days!

Amy said...

Such cute family time! Ahh, now I understand who Virginia is :)

Logan Family said...

Your girls are the cutest!

Ana Rodriguez said...

Hi, we don't know each other but I read your blog regularly, my 4 year old daughter has All too. I felt so sad that your little one couldn't have birthday cake on her birthday so I researched a little and came up with this recipe on this site, http//foodallergy.wordpress.com/2007/06/23/wheat-free-chocolate-cake/. It's also vegan so no dairy and no nuts in the recipe! I hope it helps.

Lisa said...

Fishies!! I bet they'll love snorkeling one day :)

Christy said...

seriously-- look at lily's eyes. she looks completely enthralled. i bet eric is so proud that his girls love the fishies. :)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06