So, no, we don't let Lily listen to an iPod on a regular basis. :)
We don't even listen to iPods on a regular basis - just for working out. (I could go off on a long rant about people who stay plugged into their iPods 24/7 instead of interacting with people/living in the real world/ enjoying the sounds of nature when they're walking across campus/being safe and aware, but I won't. ) But, Lily loves music - she has since she was a newborn. I'd turn on piano music (hooray for Pandora!) for her to nap to when she was a teeny tiny thing and she loved it. It kept her asleep, calmed her when she was upset, and just generally intrigued her. Eric and I always say that Lily is our musical child and Elena is our dancer because those are the obvious places that they each have interest.
Eric pulled out the iPod one night to fiddle around with it and put it up to Lily's ear as a joke. She went crazy! She didn't try to play around with it or push buttons - just listened to the music. And if we tried to take it away - watch out! :) We sure got a kick out of watching such a little person walk around, loving her music.
8 comments:
How absolively, posolutely precious!! I love it!! Hugs to all!
he he. how seriously funny and cute. i would never have believed that a kid lily's age would have the self control to leave those babies in and listen. i think you're right-- she must have some musical talent brewing!
Give Lily a big hug! She is so cute in all those pictures! You get a glimpse at her personality coming out! How are you doing with Eric away? We think of you often....
HA!! I love that! What cute pictures!! I think I'll try that tonight with Cameron and see how he likes it :)
So cute!! love that last pic :)
she is awesome!
So stinkin cute.
She looks so stinkin' cute! I love it!
Post a Comment