After dinner, we hastily dressed the girls in their costumes and set off for trick or treating!




















Lily was a dragon - and a pretty cute one at that. :) At first she smiled at herself when she saw the markings on her face, but then she got a little distressed and wasn't too sure.
Consumate V's, I said, consumate!!
But after a while she forgot about them and was fine. :)
Elena was Rapunzel. She took her role very seriously. She introduced herself as Rapunzel all night, corrected anyone if they tried to call her "Elena", and curtsied and twirled and quoted "Tangled". She had a ball!

Many thanks to Grammie for saving the day with that great wig!
All ready to go!
Tell me, if you can, that these next two pictures are not two of the cutest pictures ever?!
Our first stop was upstairs
And then we headed around the block
Lily wasn't too sure of what was going on at first. But she was happy to be out on a walk. After a few houses, she caught on to the whole candy thing. It was all over then - out on a walk AND candy?! Forget about it.
Very happy campers
The loot
Unfortunately mommy and daddy had to confiscate Lily's chocolate :), but luckily she got plenty of licorice and suckers, which are Lily approved.

Hehehe
After the girls were in bed, Eric and I snuggled up with some hot apple cider and turned on a Briana approved "spooky, Halloween movie", The Interpreter. :) Here's to another great Halloween!
And now, on to THANKSGIVING!!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
10 comments:
Cute kids!
And I agree, Thanksgiving is the most wonderuful time of the year.
he he! I'm sure that you guys didn't mind confiscating Lily's chocolate! :D
Is The Interpreter a new movie? I haven't heard of it?
Sounds like a great Halloween!
I love their outfits! Lily's hair is the best! I wish I would've thought to listen to Halloween music on pandora, maybe next year!
Hope you guys are enjoying fall, you're absolutely right it is the best time of year!
That looks good...with his arm coming out of his neck there...
Super cute costumes! Elena and Lily are freaking adorable!!
oh man, lily the dragon is cracking me up. awesome. especially the trogdor make up. love, love, love it. that costume is epic. first elena, then lincoln, and now lily. i am also loving elena's wig and that she refused to answer to anything other then rapuzel all night. that girl! so funny. and finally, i'm so glad lily could eat some candy! she looks almost as big as elena in some of those pictures!
Love! Our neighbors 4 year old was Repunzel And Lucy kept gaping at her like she was a real princess. Love lily's dragon costume too!
So cute! I'm glad you guys had such a great time!
Lily was the most awesome dragon!!
So cute!! You know when I read your last comment I didn't even realize it was under Eric until your second comment. Ha ha.
love the costumes!! Halloween is so much fun with kiddos. sounds like you guys had a great one!
Post a Comment