Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Cuties


10 comments:

Nana's Spot said...

Oh, you're so clever...I get it.
So...e-mail the details. :-)

Chelsie said...

Congrats! I've been having some suspicions lately. How exciting! Daph has really been missing Elena lately. We were looking through some pictures- apparently she'd completely forgotten that Elena had cancer, too!

They both look so happy and healthy! YAY!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Tricky lady, I made sure to read the girls' shirts before commenting, congrats! How exciting :)

Courtney said...

WHAT!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's pretty adorable. And now I'm ready for more details ;)

Mireya said...

Happy, happy, happy dance! Congrats to you all!!

Anna said...

Congrats, and we want words!

The Hulls said...

Hurray!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Love the pic of Lily and Elena :) Hope you're feeling well!

Amy said...

YEA! Congratulations!!!

Amy said...

Those shirts are so stinking cute. Okay the girls are too! Congrats again!

Christy said...

remember how i totally didn't get this the first time around? you should know that i TOTALLY got it this time. already knowing helped, but STILL. i am observant.

we are so excited for you! can't wait to find out what you're having!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06